brand of Daclatasvir, it is used as part of antiviral medication which acts against chronic hepatitis C viral infection.
It is a HCV polymerase inhibitor which inhibits polymerase enzyme.
Enzyme responsible for viral replication. Daclatasvir not used lonely, it is combined with other HCV medications.
Primary indication :
Dacihep is involved in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C viral infection.
Usual dosage of Daclahep :
• Daclatasvir is available only in 60mg.
• It should be taken as single dose with or without food.
• Dacihep is taken with various medicine depending on the genotype;
• Dacihep with ribavirin for 12 weeks in HCV genotype II
• Dacihep with ribavirin for 24 weeks in HCV genotype III
• Interferon should be administered parenterally, ribavirin is taken orally.
Nerve disorders :
Dermatological problem :
• Erythema, Pruritus, rash, dry skin,
• alopecia and Erythema multiforme
Psychological problems: :
• Insomnia, irritability
• Depression, anxiety
Blood related problems :
• Anemia, neutropenia
• decreased hemoglobin
Pulmonary disorders :
• Exertional dyspnea
• nasal congestion
• upper respiratory tract infection
Skeletal muscle problems:
• Back pain
• Diarrhea, nausea
• Upper abdominal pain
• abdominal pain
• constipation, flatulence,gastro
• esophageal reflux disease
• dry mouth, vomiting
• elevated lipase
Digestive problems :
• Symptomatic bradycardia
• heart block
• cardiac arrhythmias
Liver problems :
• Increased ALT
• increased AST
• increased total bilirubin
• Hepatitis B reactivation
very common side effects, it happens while taking Dacihep
Allergic reaction, breathing difficulty, peripheral swelling. Combination of Daclatasvir, Sofosbuvir with amiodarone can cause fatal side effects on heart.
Patient receiving both Daclatasvir with Sofosbuvir, they also take a amiodarone: These combination of medicines can cause fatal side effects on your heart like, Slow heartbeats
Shortness of breath; or
A light-headed feeling, Confusion, memory problems; severe dizziness; weakness, tiredness; or general ill feeling.
Before going to start the treatment, if patient having the following conditions they must seek medical advice :
• liver problems, heart problems
• non-prescription medicines
• trying to become pregnant
Patient having allergic reaction, liver disorders to be caution while using Dacihep.
Pregnancy and lactation :
Storage is between 15°C-30°C.
Call To Million health pharmaceuticals
Million health pharmaceuticals has an established history of contract manufacturing Tablets, Capsules,Injections .Ointments,Syrups,Dry Syrups etc, of sterile formulations for the various pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. From large organizations to small, Million health pharmaceuticals can accommodate a wide range of manufacturing needs.
Million Health Pharmaceuticals
Million Health Pharmaceuticals can produce sterile products in vial sizes ranging from 1ml to 100ml. Million health pharmaceuticals can also produce sterile formulations in prefilled syringes, bags, or bottle format.
Portion 'A' First Floor,
Old No. 131, New No. 50,
Pedariyar Koil Street,
Chennai - 600001.