Lenalidomide is the trade name of lenalidomide which is derivative of thalidomide. Initially Lenalidomide was intented for the treatment of multiple myeloma in which thalidomide is approved treatment. .
In hematological disorder known as myelodysplastic, the drug lenalidomide has shown efficient treatment. Lenalidomide will affects the immune system and promotes immune responses to help slow growth of tumor.
Lenalidomide is available only from a certified pharmacy. Your doctor must be registered in the program in order to prescribe Lenalidomide for you. Lenalidomide is stored at 200C, dispense before 28 day supply
Initially Lenalidomide was intented for the treatment of multiple myeloma in which thalidomide is approved treatment. Common side effect itching or rash; diarrhea; tried feeling
The mechanism of action of
remains to be fully characterized, that prohibits the interpretation of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), but not COX-1while inside the cell it activate tumor cell apoptosis directly and indirectly by prevention of bone marrow stromal cell support, by anti-angiogenic and anti-osteoclastogenic effects, and by immunomodulatory activity.
The brands of Lenalidomide (lenalidomide)
• Lenalid 5mg
• Lenalid 10mg
• Lenalid 15mg
• Lenalid 25mg
Prescription Medication Policy
1. millionpharmacy.com, a fully licensed and regulated pharmacy, takes all precautions to strictly abide by the laws and regulations set forth in the dispensing of prescription medications. By placing the order for your prescription medicines, you acknowledge and accept the following terms regarding the purchase of any prescription medicines.
2. millionpharmacy.com will not dispense any prescription medication without a valid prescription from a licensed physician.
3. If you are ordering prescription medication(s), you hereby confirm that you will send us a scanned copy of your valid prescription(s) via email, fax, Whatsapp, or by post, and this prescription shall then be subject to the scrutiny of and approval by our qualified Pharmacists.
4. The drug information provided in the millionpharmacy.com is for informative purposes only and this Website is not intended to provide diagnosis, treatment or medical advice. We are not liable for any adverse effects or harm to you as a result of your reliance on the information in the Website.
5. millionpharmacy.com requires either the User or Customer or the Caregiver to confirm he/she is completely aware of the indications, side effects, drug interactions, effects of missed dose or overdose of the medicines he/she orders from us. It is imperative to seek professional advice from your physician before purchasing or consuming any medicine from millionpharmacy.com
6. At millionpharmacy.com, a Caregiver can order prescription medicines on your behalf.